Owned and operated by Edenred, Global-Fleet has been a recognized leader in the commercial fleet fuel business for over 30 years. Global-fleet has international customers spanning the Americas, Canada, Europe and Asia. We provide our clients with the most advanced fleet fuel program available, supported by 24/7 customer service.
Our history is rooted in a deep knowledge and understanding of fleet management, highlighted by the milestones noted below:
- 1989 – CSI Enterprises, Inc. and the Global-Fleet brand is founded
- 1993 – Expansion into Mexico and Latin America
- 1994 – Continued global expansion; largest U.S. lessor for Ford Motor Credit
- 1995 – Largest commercial exporter for GM Overseas Distributions Corp.
- 1997 – GE Capital purchases CSI’s overseas businesses throughout Latin America
- 2001 – A renewed focus on U.S. operations with a laser focus on fleet fuel cards
- 2006 – MasterCard® alliance grows and expands corporate purchasing card offering
- 2009 – Emergence of the cloud brings new virtual card payment offering under the brand globalVCard®
- 2011 – We’re on the go, and so is globalVCard; mobile payment app wins the Ultimate Entrepreneur’s Challenge at Harvard University, unanimously named the most promising mobile payment application of the future
- 2019 – Edenred SA, acquires Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) and all its subsidiaries including Global-Fleet.
- 2022 – Edenred and CSI acquire leading invoice processing company IPS
- 2023 –CSI and IPS officially announce their new name and rebrand as Edenred Pay, an Edenred Company
Edenred Pay has grown immensely since our founding in 1989. In 2019, we were acquired by Edenred SA and diversified our product offerings with the support of our global parent company. Although we have expanded into additional areas of corporate purchasing – integrated invoice-to-pay automated solutions for accounts payable and corporate travel payments – our Global-Fleet brand remains at the heart of everything we do. To learn more about Edenred Pay and our product lines, visit our corporate website at www.edenredpay.com.