Owned and operated by CSI Enterprises, Inc., Global-Fleet has been a recognized leader in the commercial fleet fuel business for 25 years, with international customers spanning the Americas, Canada, Europe and Asia. We provide our clients with the most advanced fleet fuel program available, supported by 24/7 customer service.
Our history is rooted in a deep knowledge and understanding of fleet management, highlighted by the milestones noted below:
- 1989 – CSI Enterprises, Inc. and the Global-Fleet brand is founded
- 1993 – Expansion into Mexico and Latin America
- 1994 – Continued global expansion; largest U.S. lessor for Ford Motor Credit
- 1995 – Largest commercial exporter for GM Overseas Distributions Corp.
- 1997 – GE Capital purchases CSI’s overseas businesses throughout Latin America
- 2001 – A renewed focus on U.S. operations with a laser focus on fleet fuel cards
- 2006 – MasterCard® alliance grows and expands corporate purchasing card offering
- 2009 – Emergence of the cloud brings new virtual card payment offering under the brand globalVCard®
- 2011 – We’re on the go, and so is globalVCard; mobile payment app wins the Ultimate Entrepreneur’s Challenge at Harvard University, unanimously named the most promising mobile payment application of the future
Although CSI has grown immensely since our founding in 1989 and has expanded into additional areas of corporate purchasing – virtual card payment solutions for accounts payable, corporate travel and mobile payments – our Global-Fleet brand remains at the heart of everything we do. To learn more about CSI Enterprises and our product lines, visit our corporate website at www.csicorporatecard.com.