24/7 Roadside Assistance
When one of your drivers is stuck on the side of the road, your business comes to a screeching halt. It’s good to know that roadside service and assistance are as close as your Global-Fleet Fuel Card.
Your drivers will appreciate knowing they can rely on our experienced roadside assistance partners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is nearby, across the county or across the country; if one of your drivers has a roadside emergency, help is just a phone call away.
One call ensures that the right providers will respond, whether it’s a call for police, fire, emergency medical assistance or a vehicle problem. Services include:
- Emergency towing for vehicles up to 2 tons*
- Dead battery/jump-start
- Emergency fuel delivery (up to 2 gallons)
- Flat tire change
- Lost key lockout service
- Roadside extricating/winching
Controls and limits
- ID required for service (driver, vehicle, card number)
- Event reporting at driver and vehicle level
- Predetermined limits available
With the Global-Fleet Fuel Card your drivers are never left stranded!
* Vehicles may not exceed 2 tons or a vehicle rating of 10,000 GVW. Winch and tow assistance coverage is within 10 feet of roadway. The card product must be unrestricted